We are currently open.
*Subject to change depending upon evening appointments but always open until 18:30.
Telephone lines are open every weekday from 08:00 until 18:30.
We offer a limited number of pre-bookable appointments on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings between 18:30 and 19:30.
Out of Hours Service
The following information is available from the Health Centre telephone answering machine message by dialing the usual number 111 when we are closed after 18:30 or before 08:00.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Alternative NHS services available to East Surrey residents:
- Health Help Now – the web app is available at www.firstchoice.nhs.uk/health-help-now-app and will quickly help you to find the best place for treatment and advice
- Self care – people suffering from minor ailments such as coughs and colds, grazes and hangovers should treat themselves at home or visit their local pharmacy
- Pharmacies – your local pharmacist is qualified to offer advice on health issues and medication as well as treat headaches, an upset stomach and other common illnesses
- Walk-in centre – with no appointment necessary your local walk-in centre is managed by doctors and nurses who are available to deal with minor illnesses and injuries, such as cuts, burns, sprains and suspected breaks
- GP out-of-hours service – if you need to see a doctor when your GP surgery is closed, call NHS 111